http://lulusbay.wordpress.com

Want to find me.. I will be at the bar with a glass in my hand, but not eating the nuts... bar nuts are sort of scary.









Friday, March 5, 2010

Why…

…is it, that when I open the cupboard above the stove, the one thing that happens to fall out is a pack of toothpicks that isn’t closed?

Why

…does it happen when I am racing to get a meal ready for the about to arrive Out-laws?

Why

…do I then spend the next couple of minutes picking up 200 tiny pieces of wood off the floor, and stuffing them back into a container that seems to be a distant relative of Dr Who’s Tardis.  They came out of that container, so they must fit back in…right?

rep_tardis_500

Why

…do I then notice that my kitchen floor is in desperate need of a good scrubbing?

Why

…at the end of lunch, on all days, having never before given it a second thought, does the Father Out-law ask for a toothpick!

P.S. If you don’t know who Dr Who is… well, I am not sure we can really be friends.  Personally, I still have a little crush on Tom Baker.  Exterminate! Exterminate!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails